The Plumen 002 LED is an award-winning designer light bulb perfect for 21st century living. Influenced by the work of British sculptor Barabara Hepworth, the interaction between the 002's light and form creates beautiful gradients of light.
An increased lumen output of 390 makes the 2020 upgrade much more versatile. No longer just a decorative or accent light, it can now be used all around the house, and dimmed to create a more gentle light to suit your mood.
The updated version exploits the latest technology to deliver more light with greater efficiency, while still retaining the bulb's subtle colour. The technical components are now housed in a sleek casing, meaning the 002 fits in every pendant and light fixture.
With a much improved Watts per Lumen ratio and lifetime that's doubled to 20,000 hours, the new 002 is an even more eco-conscious design choice.
If you have our Drop Cap pendant get in touch when ordering for adapters.
Designed by HULGER and Bertrand Clerc
Plumen 002 - Dimmable LED
- Lifetime of 10,000 Hours
- Fitting: Screw (E27)
- 6 Watt (Equivalent to 35W incandescent)
- 390 Lumen
- Colour Temperature 2100K (very warm white light)
- Dimmable: Compatible with most trailing edge dimmers. A list of tested dimmer switches is available at plumen.com/dimming
- North America, Japan and certain other countries are compatible only with the 120V version. Most other countries are compatible only with the 230V version. For a list of the requirements of each country in the world, please click the 'Country Compatibility' tab. The 120V (E26) version is sold on the US shop.
- For a full list of technical specifications please click on the tab "Full specification".