Willis is the big brother of the group, always the centre of attention at bars and restaurants around town. He's got that elegant, tear-drop shape that adds a bit of style to any home.
With an estimated lifetime of 25,000 hours and fitted with the latest dimmable LED filament technology, this gent is no fly by night. He’s a classic bulb given a Plumen twist. The WattNott insignia and turquoise tip shows he’s part of the family, even though he’s always standing out from the crowd.
Willis comes in two varieties: a traditional clear glass that gives off a warm light or a gold tinted glass which provides a super warm glow similar to candlelight.
Plumen Willis - Dimmable LED
E27 ST64 Straight LED Filament Bulb (Tinted or Clear glass)
- Lifetime of 25000 hours
- Fitting: Screw (E27)
- DIMMABLE: Compatible with most trailing edge dimmers. A list of tested dimmer switches is available at plumen.com/dimming
- Glass Colour: Tinted or clear
- Tinted: 4.4 Watt
- Clear: 4.3 Watt
- Tinted: 315 Lumen
- Clear: 500 Lumen
- Tinted: Equivalent to a 29W Incandescent light bulb
- Clear: Equivalent to a 42W Incandescent light bulb
- Tinted: Colour Temperature: 2000K (Super Warm White Light)
- Clear: Colour Temperature: 2700K (Warm White Light)
- 230V – See country compatibility tab
- Energy efficiency label: A+